CNET Editors' review
QR Droid stands tall as one of the premier QR readers because it has a great combination of features and style. It doesn't hurt that the app is easy to use, even for mobile users who have never even seen a QR code. It would be nice if it scanned traditional bar codes like some apps do, but the number of ways it interacts with QR codes is enough.
You can use QR Droid to scan any QR code you find around town or even online to see what link or app it hides. In addition to scanning QR codes, this application lets you create your own code and link to everything from a link or plain text to a PayPal payment, Wi-Fi network, or business card. It only takes a few taps to create your own, so most users will have no problem. Even if you can't figure it out, the app gives you quick tips that walk you through the whole process. QR Droid is linked to a program that can save any link you scan as a bookmark in the program, but you can't save it as a browser bookmark (though you can share it to e-mail). The app's layout is very consistent and attractive, which makes using this application even easier.
If you can think of anything you'd want to do with a QR Code, this app can probably handle it. QR Droid's millions of fans and users aren't wrong; it truly is one of the better QR readers on Android. It is missing a few features that would make it a complete all-in-one bar code reader, though.
The only QR code app rated "5 out of 5 Stars" by PCWorld & Android Magazine. Get the best! Full-featured, multi-language QR utility. now available on Nexus 7. Get the ultimate QR code solution with this comprehensive productivity app for Android, and you can "optically" share just about anything. Scan a QR code in a magazine and watch a video immediately. Create a code from a Contact or Bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device-no typing needed. NEW! Zapper Technologies: QR Droid's proprietary technology, allows you to create your own Zapper profile - Register, Login & Purchase from the comfort of your own phone (with participating websites). Scan QR codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image. Create and share QR codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps. Organize by color and create short URLs for your generated QR images. QR Droid saves a complete history of every QR code you create or decode. WiFi & PayPal Payments. Add QR Droid widgets - Get the most from QR Droid.
More Products to Consider
- Best Cache Cleaner.
- Droid NAS allows you to share folders over a Wi-Fi network, mak...
- Kill unnecessary apps and running tasks.
- Mobile Banking BRI is a secure and convenient sms-based mobile ...
- Print anywhere from any Android tablet or smartphone.
- View and manage your contacts on your Android device.
- Take note and remember everything, compatible on multiple devic...
- Google Keep.
- Lock for WhatsApp Now let this locking app protect your WhatsAp...
- Protects your Android phone or tablet with award winning antivi...
- Make things happen (with friends).
- Unlock your phones true potential w/ Root Tools by JRummy16 *Ro...
- True spy camera and hidden camcorder in a single package.
- Clean cache from your Android device with one click.
- Organize your tasks, sync them between devices, and share your ...
- Find the talks and performances from TED conferences on your An...
- Search, find and launch apps, contacts, bookmarks, artists, alb...
- CBORD Mobile ID is an app designed to be a mobile phone version...
- Manage your expenses and income of the day.
- Install apps from your SD card on Android 2.0+ phones.
- Stay up to date with Android news, apps, games, and a forum wit...
- Get mobile barcode reader on your Android device.
- Organize and access your Android applications in tabs and acces...
- This app is featured & acclaimed by famous websites such as XDA...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: QR Droid 5.3.2
I'm not really exaggerating when I say how good this QR Code app is from QR Droid. It seems to me that it should have come built into this build of Android.
Easy on Battery
Lots of options
Scans QR Codes and barcodes
Did I mention free and no ads!
That I don't have another Android device to put it on
It does it's job like a champ, free, easy to use, and no ads. What more could you ask for.