CNET Editors' review
We love a good puzzle, and all the better if it's a type of puzzle we've never tried before. Puzzle Game Lite is part word search, part riddle, and lots of fun. This version of the game provides only eight puzzles, but it's a good introduction to the game if you're considering the full version or just want to try something new.
Puzzle Game Lite is easier to play than it is to explain. Each puzzle has a sentence across the top with several key words removed; in the blanks are numbers representing how many times the missing word appears in the word field below. The word field consists of a jumble of words, some upside-down or backward, all relating to the theme of the puzzle. Users must figure out which words complete the sentence, highlight all of the instances of each word in the word field, and then put each word into the appropriate blank to solve the puzzle. We found all of this hard to figure out at first, even after viewing the tutorial several times; it was only after we watched a video tutorial of someone actually completing the puzzle that we caught on. After that, gameplay was easy, though the puzzles got progressively harder as we moved through them. Puzzle Game Lite has an attractive, professional-quality interface, and there are controls that let users adjust the volume of the music and sound effects. Overall, we found Puzzle Game Lite to be a lot of fun. Since it only contains a limited number of puzzles it's not going to provide hours of entertainment, but it's worth checking out if you want to experience a word search with a twist.
Puzzle Game Lite installs and uninstalls without issues.
From Spartz Media:
With 50 hand-built puzzles inside, each puzzle challenges you to unlock an amazing fill-in-the-blank fact that'll blow your mind. Try the free version with a limited number of puzzles or buy the full app now.
How do you play? Simple: Each puzzle is made up of a "word field", accompanied by a fill-in-the -blank answer block. Your task is to analyze the word field carefully and identify the correct combination of words, which repeat the correct number of times, to satisfy the requirements of the fill-in-the-blank answer block. To take on a OMG Puzzle Game puzzle is no ordinary task: you'll need to draw upon your reservoir of general knowledge and trivia, analytical word powers, strategic and general reasoning skills and overall pattern recognition abilities. Are you up for the challenge? You can play for solo pleasure or challenge friends and global competitors, in competitive mode, to see who can complete each puzzle the fastest.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create, play, and send jigsaw puzzles via e-mail.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Complete puzzles with images of scenic destinations, interestin...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Solve 50 photographic jigsaw puzzles or create your own puzzles...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Create, play, and send jigsaw puzzles created from your picture...
- Design your own word search puzzles and play them right away.