CNET Editors' review
We love a good puzzle, and all the better if it's a type of puzzle we've never tried before. Puzzle Game Lite is part word search, part riddle, and lots of fun. This version of the game provides only eight puzzles, but it's a good introduction to the game if you're considering the full version or just want to try something new.
Puzzle Game Lite is easier to play than it is to explain. Each puzzle has a sentence across the top with several key words removed; in the blanks are numbers representing how many times the missing word appears in the word field below. The word field consists of a jumble of words, some upside-down or backward, all relating to the theme of the puzzle. Users must figure out which words complete the sentence, highlight all of the instances of each word in the word field, and then put each word into the appropriate blank to solve the puzzle. We found all of this hard to figure out at first, even after viewing the tutorial several times; it was only after we watched a video tutorial of someone actually completing the puzzle that we caught on. After that, gameplay was easy, though the puzzles got progressively harder as we moved through them. Puzzle Game Lite has an attractive, professional-quality interface, and there are controls that let users adjust the volume of the music and sound effects. Overall, we found Puzzle Game Lite to be a lot of fun. Since it only contains a limited number of puzzles it's not going to provide hours of entertainment, but it's worth checking out if you want to experience a word search with a twist.
Puzzle Game Lite installs and uninstalls without issues.
From Spartz Media:
With 50 hand-built puzzles inside, each puzzle challenges you to unlock an amazing fill-in-the-blank fact that'll blow your mind. Try the free version with a limited number of puzzles or buy the full app now.
How do you play? Simple: Each puzzle is made up of a "word field", accompanied by a fill-in-the -blank answer block. Your task is to analyze the word field carefully and identify the correct combination of words, which repeat the correct number of times, to satisfy the requirements of the fill-in-the-blank answer block. To take on a OMG Puzzle Game puzzle is no ordinary task: you'll need to draw upon your reservoir of general knowledge and trivia, analytical word powers, strategic and general reasoning skills and overall pattern recognition abilities. Are you up for the challenge? You can play for solo pleasure or challenge friends and global competitors, in competitive mode, to see who can complete each puzzle the fastest.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Design your own word search puzzles and play them right away.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Connect with other Tams11 game players.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a new version of the old popular game hangman.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test your vocabulary as you play against your computer.
- Roll the dice and select letters to make your word from the eig...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Find letters, avoid underwater creatures, and solve word puzzle...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Enjoy a hangman game that has a vocabulary of 851 words.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Compose unique words from a given set of letters.
- Connect contiguous tiles to generate English or French words.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play more than 400 games - puzzle, word & arcade classics.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...