From twocanoes software:
Confused by the array of ports and services that need to be open to use the Apple Push Notification service? Push Diagnostics is a simple to use utility that will quickly verify that the appropriate hosts can be reached on their respective ports from any network you are on. Just open, click, and know. One button interface provides a quick overview of APNs reachability.
- Validates all ports currently used by iOS 5 and OS X Lion 10.7.2 and higher.
- Settings to validate both the test and production APNs servers.
- Detailed results with name, IP addresses, and approximate latency of connections.
- Automatic updates via Sparkle.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Update Mac OS X Server 10.3 for improved reliability, services,...
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- For servers running Mac OS X Server 10.6.
- FTP client designed for rapidity and ease of use.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.