From twocanoes software:
Confused by the array of ports and services that need to be open to use the Apple Push Notification service? Push Diagnostics is a simple to use utility that will quickly verify that the appropriate hosts can be reached on their respective ports from any network you are on. Just open, click, and know. One button interface provides a quick overview of APNs reachability.
- Validates all ports currently used by iOS 5 and OS X Lion 10.7.2 and higher.
- Settings to validate both the test and production APNs servers.
- Detailed results with name, IP addresses, and approximate latency of connections.
- Automatic updates via Sparkle.
What's new in this version: Fixed issue with receiving push notifications.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Launch & quit apps automatically with your internet connection.
- Update Mac OS X Server 10.3 for improved reliability, services,...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- For servers running Mac OS X Server 10.6.
- Use real serial ports with Parallels Desktop.
- FTP client designed for rapidity and ease of use.
- Terminal server.
- REAL Studio plugin that provides ENet sockets.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content