Create project plans, manage activities, schedule tasks, assign resources, track progress, expenditures, and overloaded workers, print professional looking Gantt Charts, export to PDF, JPEG/PNG, Excel, Word. Send project plans by email to sponsors and other project members who can use a FREE reader to view and print.
Version 1.2 contains new Gantt Chart features, improved chart styles, and several bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 contains new Gantt Chart features, improved chart styles, and several bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage, plan, and schedule any project in only 30 minutes.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Increase your performance by efficient planning and management ...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create plans for future projects.
- Power up your project management.
- Track progress using Gantt charts.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Plan, execute, and control multiple projects in dynamic environ...
- Plan and manage your projects.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create basic Gantt charts, timelines, schedules.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Keep track of the status of multiple projects.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your auditing against up to 3 documented system standard...
- Get a Web editor to manage your projects.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- View your project schedule as Gantt Chart, either client-side o...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great prize/benefit factor"
Version: Project Manager 2007 1.2
This is a great product for those who would like an systematic follow up on projects. I have used Microsoft project manager earlier, but thats far off because of the prize. This is an inexpensive product that at least to me has great value.
Some bugs in version 1.1 but this has been taken care of i 1.2 i am told.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content