From Koingo Software:
Project Canvas is a multimedia presentation tool, much like industry giant PowerPoint, but comes at the fraction of the cost. Create click-by-click adventure games, interactive tutorials, storybooks, school presentations, and more. Sporting a cross-platform compatible file format, Project Canvas files can also contain an unlimited number of cards and buttons. Buttons can perform a variety of actions from getting and setting variables, playing movies, and transitioning between cards with visual effects to playing sounds, playing music, speaking text, and prompting the user for feedback.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.9 fixed crash after attempting to open a file PC was not familiar with.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Greet your friends by creating and sending a beautiful and dyna...
- Gain knowledge of Java with audio and Flash animation.
- Create, compute, and print report cards.
- Weblog publishing for children.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Get hexadecimal values of various colors.
- Drag and drop cards to analyze situations that arise during gam...
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Take the first step into the wonderful world of programming.
- Use TV tuner card to watch shows from NTSC/PAL and HDTV/DVB-T/A...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content