Your network was designed to share resources, so why let your operating systems get in the way. ProNFS not only allows you to share your Windows disks with Unix/Linux, it also gives you an opportunity to take Unix/Linux disks directly to your Windows environment. ProNFS is Network File System software with high performance file sharing connectivity capabilities. The ProNFS server can be installed on any PC to share your local drives and folders with other networked users, no matter which operating system they run on their workstations. The ProNFS client enables your workstation to benefit from NFS server services. The NFS Client can be installed on any MS Windows 95/98/2000/NT/Me/XP workstation to enable your workstation to benefit from networks NFS-Server services. With the help of the NFS Client, you can mount disks and folders from the network, no matter under which operating system they reside, and make them as part of your familiar local desktop environment.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Play and organize a variety of audio and video files, as well a...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Get a C source code library for interfacing to network socket l...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Call tracking, inventory management, invoicing.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: ProNFS 2.5
"Frequent Windows XP Crashes"
Version: ProNFS 2.3
I have used nfsAxe v2.3 from LabF over a 2 months period to connect my Windows XP to a Sun Solaris Server. I assume nfsAxe is related to ProNFS. After several Windows crashes and after communicating with LabF my conclusion is that nfsAxe can only connect to a Unix file system that is "Windows compliant". When Unix file names are copied across to Windows and processed inproper file names may crash your PC and ruin your open Unix files.