From ShowMe Software:
ProKon is an impressive engineering units conversion utility for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP. It supports over 400,000 conversions, in 26 different categories, both to and from the SI (metric), Imperial (English), and U.S. Customary systems. Many specialized calculation modules are included covering a wide variety of engineering and business topics. A pop-up scientific/financial/geometry calculator with tape is included.
What's new in this version: Corrected bug in Numbers by Name module, Added Tap Drill Fit sub-module to Twist Drill Size module, Corrected floating point error in Earth Distance module that affected some locations, Added Thermal Expansion module, Added 2005 CPI data to Inflation module in calculator, Corrected color problem in Inorganic Chemicals module, Added "Don't Ask Again" feature to query message boxes, Added Density Comparison to Material Density module, Modified modules using Chemical font to copy RTF text.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Solve financial and geometric problems with a comprehensive cal...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert values of units to other kinds of units in Excel.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert hundreds of units of measurements.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Make Calculations and save them as executable file.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Discover this scientific calculator that performs unit conversi...
- Perform various scientific calculations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Perform, save, and print calculations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Get a desktop scientific calculator with many features.
- Convert measurements between US Imperial and Metric units.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Calculate in linear style, lengthy input entry just like it is ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content