CNET Editors' review
Primg is a Windows image printing tool that makes it easy to print proof sheets, pages of thumbnails, and individual images. Primg isn't a mere print driver; in fact, it uses your installed printers, virtual printers, and printer drivers for the actual printing job. Its job is to ease the tedious and complex process of printing multiple images in customized sizes. Primg is compact and, best of all, freeware. It runs in Windows XP to 8; we tried it in Windows 7.
Primg's user interface has everything where it should be, starting with the left sidebar's tree view for browsing and selecting images. The main display is tabbed for Thumbnail, Single, and Multiple Fixed Form page layouts, and there's a data panel on the right. Buttons labeled "Page Setup," "Options," and "Print" access more controls and settings, including a pop-up for managing plug-ins. In addition to Page Setup, Print, and Load with Click options, we could configure the default tab, Thumbnails, to display up to 12 columns of images; display File Names, EXIF Data, or no labels. The Individual tab let us set image size and position, resolution in dpi, and other options; while the Multiple Fixed Form page let us choose the number, size, and spacing of multiple images. We browsed to a folder full of images, and Primg quickly populated its main window with thumbnails. When we'd set everything up, we pressed "Print" and chose our printer and page options. After that, Primg's work is done. Better yet, so is yours.
Primg is easy to understand and use, as freeware should be, but you can click the "Help" button to open a Web-based manual. If you can't read Japanese, not to worry; the instructions came through Chrome's built-in translator largely intact and quite intelligible. Whether you're a pro or amateur photographer, Primg is small enough for your system and handy enough to earn its place in your toolbox.
Primg is an image print utility with three printing methods. The three methods include thumbnail, single, and multiple fixed forms. In thumbnail it prints images in a selected folder. In single method it prints an image at an intentional position freely. In multiple fixed form it prints multiple images on a sheet.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 fixed a bug that printing position of full printing is not set.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Print your images with three different methods.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Resize your image size according to your wish.
- Open and displays preview images of EPS graphics files.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Find and remove duplicate photos or similar pictures.
- Get this Zoolander movie screen saver.
- Manage, adjust, and edit photos in a single workflow.
- Convert any digital picture into a sensational text image.
- Save any image in semitransparent PNG file.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content