PowerPack for GarageBand not only gives you more than 700 brand new professional Apple Loops but also 55 brand new instruments crammed with 784 sonic Ã¢â?¬Ë?widgetsÃ¢â?¬â?¢ ideal for remixing or adding to your own productions. Now youÃ¢â?¬â?¢re not restricted to using just loops and playing traditional multisampled intruments, for the first time you can now play in your own musical elements live, exactly where you want them!
The instruments in PowerPack feature:
- DRUM HITS - Select the perfect cymbal crash and add it into your track in an instant, then add a tambourine from a selection of each...
- FX - Turntable scratches, tape FX, or weird noises required - just load them up and play them where you want them to go!
- INSTRUMENTS - Aside from some sounds you can simply play you'll find hundreds of synth licks, guitar riffs and more!
If you do want more loops youÃ¢â?¬â?¢ll also find many new favourites amongst the 700+ new ones included in PowerPack! Apple Loops featured include hundreds of: Expertly programmed beats, Live drum loops, Upright bass lines, Gated FX, Sax Licks, Rhodes riffs and more!
What's new in this version: Multi-lingual support - English, German, French & Italian - and a few fixes
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- MacBook Air bluetooth firmware.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Printer driver for the 6xxx series.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content