The Power MIDI to MP3 CD is the ideal all-in-one tool to convert batches of MIDI files to WAV, MP3, burn to Audio CD. As distinct from similar programs, Power MIDI to MP3 CD provides direct MIDI conversion employing no sound recording. Direct converting lets you to get CD-quality output files. Power MIDI to MP3 CD also is easy-to-use MIDI Converter designed to convert midi files easily with just mouse click.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Rip, record, play, and burn your favorite tracks.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Burn your collection of audio files to CD audio tracks.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Use this simple software for on-the-fly CD burning.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert MP3 files to the WAV format or vice versa.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Manage CDs and MP3 files in your music collection.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Make audio CDs from your favorite MP3 files to play in your car...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Rip and convert audio from DVD movies to MP3, WAV, or Audio CD ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Play and refine audio files with effects, convert music CDs, an...
- Rip CDs to MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, APE, VQF, and WAV formats.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert tracks from CDs to create ring tones for your mobile ph...
- Burn regular audio CDs from MP3/WAV files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Power MIDI to WAV/MP3/CD 1.5
It has a 15 use trial and allowed me to use all funtions in the trial version. Great and I bought it.
It does take a while to convert, but since none of the other software I tried let me use the whole thing or let me convert more than 30 seconds this still is great.