CNET Editors' review
Pos Free Photo Editor promises to take the complex work of improving digital photo quality and distilling it into something everyone can do. While this product does a great job of breaking the process down to its elements, more experienced photo editors will probably want more than what it has to offer.
This free program has a vibrant interface that invites new users to experiment and learn. With large, colorful buttons along the top and left side of the photo, users will have an easy time learning each of their functions. The upper row of icons offers opportunities to alter the color of the photo quickly and easily. Commands here range from photo negatives and grayscale, to adjusting hues, sharpness, RGB color, and more. Many of these buttons open up new windows that allow users to manually adjust the effect to their liking. Along the left-hand side are more traditional alteration tools like cutting, pasting, and cropping. In addition, there is an Effects drop-down menu along the very top row, next to the File and View options. This allows users to instantly do things like cut their picture into the shape of a heart and other add-ons.
Pos Free Photo Editor was one of the simplest photo-editing programs we've ever tested. The commands and functions are clearly marked and the options are not too complex for new users. More experienced photo editors will want more creative features, but this is a great program for beginners.
Pos Free Photo Editor is a free, simple and very user friendly photo editor, that lets you easily view, enhance and add frames to your photos. The photo editor supports the major graphic formats and is very intuitive to work without any "headaches". It was especially designed for novices as for the short learning curve. The software also includes great photo frames tool and advanced but very easy to use multiple image printing tool, that allows you to easily print multiple images on a single page or paper in various ways and effects. It also helps you saving on expensive paper.
What's new in this version: Version 1.52 adds some great new effects and improvements from user's wish list.
More Products to Consider
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your images.
- Print multiple images in one page easily.
- Edit, transform, and apply various effects to your photos.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit and add magic effects to your digital photos.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create panoramic images from series of overlapping photos with ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Enhance your digital photos with one-click optimization and adv...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit and add dream effects to your digital photos.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create text effects for use in Web sites, slide shows, or prese...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 22 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1