From MTH Software:
Portfolio Analyst offers a portfolio analytics, accounting, sophisticated charting and reporting, importing data from brokerages and custodians. Whether you are a casual investor or an experienced trader, Portfolio Manager can help you set investment priorities, identify under-performing investments and verify efficiency improvements.Portfolio Analyst features include: Track stocks, funds, options, and indices. Retrieve prices from the Internet. Retrieve transactions from broker or fund. It has graphing, Extensive reports, Capital gain calculations, FIFO, AVG, or Specific Lot, and Technical analysis. Multi-currency support.Portfolio Analyst users enjoy high level of privacy, data security and encryption. Data files are stored locally in a SQL compatible database. SQL shell is shipped with the software.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep track of your stock investments.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Monitor and analyze your stocks, mutual funds, and indices righ...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Watch stock information scroll across your screen.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Keep track of your checking, savings, credit cards, and loans.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage client investment portfolios and automatically monitor m...
- Organize and manage your money, stock, and portfolio investment...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Monitor your stocks and mutual funds.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Organize, manage, and analyze your investment portfolio.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Screen and rank securities and test data.
- See how connected diagrams can be traversed using Visio Dynamic...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Keep track of your financial assets.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content