Pongaronga is remake of pong for the atari system and features a newer and more updated graphics style. This game is a port of Pongaronga Windows version to MacOSX. The object of the game is to see how far you can go and how high you can get your score to go and there is no end to the everlasting game of Pongaronga.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 provides OSX Mountain Lion compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Puzzle-platformer set in a unique, ripped paper world.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Play the 3D pong game.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Spin the wheel in this enhanced version of Wheel of Fortune.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Enjoy your favorite solitaire game.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good Pong remake for MacOSX"
Version: Pongaronga 1.2
The sprites look nice and have a early 90's retro look.
The background music sounds cool.
I like the bumpmapped background.
The ball sometimes goes through the player and occasionally gets stuck on the sides of the window.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content