Pongaronga is remake of pong for the atari system and features a newer and more updated graphics style. This game is a port of Pongaronga Windows version to MacOSX. The object of the game is to see how far you can go and how high you can get your score to go and there is no end to the everlasting game of Pongaronga.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 provides OSX Mountain Lion compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- Play the 3D pong game.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Puzzle-platformer set in a unique, ripped paper world.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Create 2D barcode Datamatrix ECC 200 and generate checksum auto...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Explore eight mansions, filled with traps and secrets, as you s...
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Navigate the mazes, collect metal parts, and avoid the bad robo...
- Flash back with some of Intellivision's greatest hits.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Create games quickly and easily.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Draw smarter and design more precisely.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Create, modify, solve, print, and export custom 2D mazes.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Secure visual chat client for The Manor virtual community.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Graph 2D, 3D, and 4D equations.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good Pong remake for MacOSX"
Version: Pongaronga 1.2
The sprites look nice and have a early 90's retro look.
The background music sounds cool.
I like the bumpmapped background.
The ball sometimes goes through the player and occasionally gets stuck on the sides of the window.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content