From PolderbitS Software:
PolderbitS Sound Recorder and Editor helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, YouTube Audio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings--just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor automatically splits your wave recording into multiple tracks, and you can trim the start and end of each track or use fade-in and fade-out functions. You can save recordings in WAV or MPEG (MP3) media formats, and then use your standard CD-burner software to burn your recordings to CD. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings.
What's new in this version: Version 9.0 build 129 has improved audio filters and fixed crash on Click Filter with sample rates higher than 48000 Hz.
More Products to Consider
- Save your cassette tapes and vinyl LPs as CD tracks and MP3 fil...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Record, edit, and split your old LPs and tapes.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert text to audio files, read any text using different huma...
- Convert MIDI to MP3, WAV, and WMA.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Sound Recorder Pro is a professional sound recorder software.
- Play media files with multiple features.
- USB driver.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great recording software."
Version: PolderbitS Sound Recorder And Editor (64-bit) 9.0 build 129
I love this program because it's not overloaded with a bunch of useless features you won't ever use. It's simple, easy and does a great job recording whatever you want. It has an EQ and several other tools to make your recordings better. I used the 32 bit version for several years, now I have the 64 bit for my new PC.
None for me.
Customer service is easy to work with. They let me move my old license three or four times when I would get a different PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content