From Singed Labcoat:
The Poker Table Manager is at tool for poker players which allows you to play up to 12 poker tables at once without having to manually monitor each table. Features: automatic card recognition and folding, support for over 50 top poker sites. Select the hands you want to play. Notification of Good hands, optional notification of blinds, system tray launcher, rearrangement of tables on notification of blinds and good cards. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an online card game similar to Spades.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Displays your Thunderbird address books in a sidebar in a 3-pan...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- View and edit MIB tables and track and configure SNMP-enabled s...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Keep track of your network hosts via ICMP or TCP port.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good idea but..."
Version: Poker Table Manager 1.0
It's a good idea for those who enjoy playing on multiple tables at one time. You tell it which cards you want to play and it will fold everything else and you won't have to sit at every table or go back and forth checking for good starting hands because it does that for you. Once you get a hand you want to play its on you but hurry because the other tables won't wait for you and thats where the headache comes in.
The load down on this program is that its still needs to be developed more. The first time I ran this program on my computer I got a headache. It claims you can play up to 12 tables at the same time but I had a hard time with just 3 tables. Once again it's a good idea but it still has a long way to go.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: