From Singed Labcoat:
The Poker Table Manager is at tool for poker players which allows you to play up to 12 poker tables at once without having to manually monitor each table. Features: automatic card recognition and folding, support for over 50 top poker sites. Select the hands you want to play. Notification of Good hands, optional notification of blinds, system tray launcher, rearrangement of tables on notification of blinds and good cards. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Track statistics for your basketball team including a shot char...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Monitor Windows-based computers on a network and log their stat...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Analyze your game, run tournaments, and calculate handicaps.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Manage all SQLite3 database objects.
- Manage tables in your own restaurant.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Register and monitor tasks assigned to employees.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Manage and monitor your Bugs with various features.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Track and manage the services running on your Windows.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Monitor usage of a workgroup printer, set printing limitations,...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Keep track of bills, credit cards, and bank accounts.
- Manage all computers in the network.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good idea but..."
Version: Poker Table Manager 1.0
It's a good idea for those who enjoy playing on multiple tables at one time. You tell it which cards you want to play and it will fold everything else and you won't have to sit at every table or go back and forth checking for good starting hands because it does that for you. Once you get a hand you want to play its on you but hurry because the other tables won't wait for you and thats where the headache comes in.
The load down on this program is that its still needs to be developed more. The first time I ran this program on my computer I got a headache. It claims you can play up to 12 tables at the same time but I had a hard time with just 3 tables. Once again it's a good idea but it still has a long way to go.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: