From Nenad Hrg:
PointerStick is a portable tool that presents on the Windows Desktop a virtual pointer stick, for example for Presentations to highlight the current mouse position and the emphasis on presenting will be better. It features very Small Program, low CPU usage, adjustable size of Pointer Stick, several Pointing-Stick textures (bitmaps), optional alpha transparency, and optional deactivation by mouse or keyboard input, optional translation feature, portable, and multilingual.
What's new in this version: Version 2.22 contains small adjustments for Win 8.1 and added Persian languages.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Launch system applications and processes via mouse gestures.
- Provide a quick access menu to open any of your files, folder o...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Perform various application window operations using various hot...
- Get an automatic mouse movement tool.
- Enhance your mouse wheel.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Mouse driver.
- Show a day and night map of the Earth and the time in user-sele...
- Avoid RSI strains by drawing symbols with a mouse.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content