From George Balla:
Pocket Economist A handy set of personal finance / home economics applications designed to help out with your day-to-day decisions and activities. Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen to navigate between applications. Included: Tip Calculator: Calculates what your tip should be, and how much each person should pay when splitting a restaurant bill with friends. Monthly Payment Calculator: Enter the dollar amount of an item you want to buy, the annual interest rate, the number of payments, and see what your monthly payments would be.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- Stand-alone simple-interest loan payment calculator program.
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Payment calculator.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Calculate estimated loan payments.
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Easy-to-use expense tracker.
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Analyze the majority of your loans.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.