Plot2PDF converts technical drawings to Adobes PDF (Portable Document Format). Simply load your Plot files (HPGL, DWG/DXF, TIFF, CALS G4) in to Plot2PDF and export PDF, which anybody can view with Adobe Acrobat (Acrobat you get for free). Plot2PDF reads: HP-GL (every CAD program can plot to a HP DesignJet 750C and redirect the output in to a file, a plot file has a paper size, the right line colors and line width), DWG, DXF, CGM, Calcomp907, TIFF (black and white) and writes PDF (Adobe Portable Document Format), and DWF (AutoDesk Drawing Web Format). You may convert file after file or simply mark a directory for conversion.
What's new in this version: Version 64.8.28 added Windows 7, Vista, XP 64 support.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Read and convert CAD drawings, modify data, and exchange inform...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- View, print, mark up, and compare PDF, TIFF, HPGL, and AutoCAD ...
- Convert image files into Acrobat PDF documents.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Convert PDF documents into PowerPoint, PostScript, JPEG, TIFF, ...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert AutoCAD drawings to PDF format.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Change multiple picture scans files into PDF pages.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert DjVu and multi-page TIFF files into PDF format.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert any printable document to TIFF or PDF format easily.
- Convert any TIFF or JPEG file into an Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Convert faxes to PDF files and forward them to your e-mail for ...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Digitize, view, and convert your documents into image format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1