From the developer: ""Ever needed to read data from a paper plot using your ruler and calculator? Got frustrated by a skewed copy or logarithmic scales? Here is the answer: Plot2Data helps you to read data from a plot and save you hours of work. Just scan any paper plot into a bitmap format, open it in Plot2Data, place Markers on the plot's data points, and export the data for further use.""
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Display scientific data in graph presentations.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Get an audio spectrum analyzer for your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Convert 2D images into 3D data, convert image graph into data, ...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Convert hard-copy graphs, oscillograms, charts into X,Y axis.
- Create visual graphs from mathematical equations and more.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Read a scanned graph and take data points.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get nutrition data and various activities and summarize your da...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Convert CSV stock data into MetaStock format.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Transform complicated data among different databases.
- Convert documents and images in various formats to PDF files.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert text files, Excel and ODBC data into XML.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: