From the developer: ""Ever needed to read data from a paper plot using your ruler and calculator? Got frustrated by a skewed copy or logarithmic scales? Here is the answer: Plot2Data helps you to read data from a plot and save you hours of work. Just scan any paper plot into a bitmap format, open it in Plot2Data, place Markers on the plot's data points, and export the data for further use.""
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Access, browse, extract, and create reports from any SAP R/3 da...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Apply a new method for data regression analysis.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- USB driver.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- USB driver.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: