From Fat Cat Software:
PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Property list files are used throughout Mac OS X, and with PlistEdit Pro, users can easily change these files and exert finer control over their systems. You can use PlistEdit Pro in your development work, and its built-in preference file browser lets you explore and tweak your system's settings to your heart's content.
Some of PlistEdit Pro's features include
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw text
- Extensive Applescript support, for automating processes involving property list files
- Property list definitions, which make editing common forms of property lists less cumbersome
- Full multi-level undo support
- Powerful find/replace capabilities
- A built-in window to browse through your preference files
- Customizable fonts
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Advanced file browser and manager.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- View and edit file and folder metadata.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Extract individual files out of installer packages.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- Extract images, video, audio and text from files and folders.
- High-level interactive programming language.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- View & edit nearly all aspects of OS X preferences database.
- Expands the Fkey Hotkey feature.
- Helps prepare Real Studio apps for Mac App Store submission.