From Fat Cat Software:
PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Property list files are used throughout Mac OS X, and with PlistEdit Pro, users can easily change these files and exert finer control over their systems. You can use PlistEdit Pro in your development work, and its built-in preference file browser lets you explore and tweak your system's settings to your heart's content.
Some of PlistEdit Pro's features include
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw text
- Extensive Applescript support, for automating processes involving property list files
- Property list definitions, which make editing common forms of property lists less cumbersome
- Full multi-level undo support
- Powerful find/replace capabilities
- A built-in window to browse through your preference files
- Customizable fonts
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Clean up the clutter on your hard disk.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Convert plain text into HTML.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Break large image files into smaller tiles.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create games quickly and easily.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Generate text fragments and mix them with keyboard events.
- User preferences manager for Final Cut Pro.
- Manage business database applications.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Access Hidden Preferences.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Create, edit, and backup databases on remote hosts.
- Advanced file browser and manager.
- Add Mac OS X support to Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2 with this port.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.