PlayLister is a utility consisting of two parts, the Playlist Generator and the Playlist Converter. The former helps you create playlists, and the latter converts playlists between the formats of various media players. PlayLister is useful and handy because you not only can add all the files in a specified directory recursively, it can even let you specify more than one directory to loop through and add additional files explicitly to the playlist.
In addition, PlayLister rezognizes the playlists it has created, and can read them to load the directories and files that you want to add to a playlist automatically. This helps you better manage your playlists, especially when your media collection changes often and you want to keep the playlists updated. The Playlist Converter in PlayLister can help you convert playlists to other formats.
Version 2.0 adds ability to add files recursively in multiple folders, ability to add multiple files explicitly, and more.
More Products to Consider
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Play and generate playlist of MP3 files.
- Convert your files between various formats.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert images to PDF.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, and mix audio files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert and play audio files.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Create browser-based playlists and play media files stored on y...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create playlists from the folder structure of your sandisk sans...
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Change multiple picture scans files into PDF pages.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Play back your music files.
- Play back various video files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...