PipeFitPro offers piping tools, fittings, flanges and various design tools as an add-on for AutoCAD versions 2000 to 2014. Stay in control of your designs with one application that helps you improve accuracy, maximize productivity with various aspects of piping design. Also included are design tools for editing, 3D modelling and detailing. With no project setup or special training required and an easy installation process, you can get started today. 2D & 3D Capable. Use 2D drawings to produce 3D models. Export, review and visualize with other Autodesk & Navisworks family of products Imperial & Metric sizes Steel Pipes to ANSI B36.10. ANSI B16.9. Elbows, Tees and Reducers B16.5 Class 150 to 2500 Flanges - all available in 2D and 3D. Design more efficiently with productivity tools One click printing, Enhanced construction lines, Automatic parts, Annotation, Block management, advanced Hatching, Bolt holes, 3D modelling tools & General editing tools.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.11: AutoCAD 2014 compatibility added; Redesigned Toolbar with more intuitive piping tools; New DN & NPS Pipe Size Selection; New Custom Pipe Size Lists; Pipe Size Selection now includes properties; Fillet Elbow command enhanced; Pipe offset command enhanced; 3D Copy Subtract command enhanced; 3D Extrude both ways command enhanced; Quick Color color select button fly out added; Z=0 Command enhanced with separate options button; QuickText toolbar enhanced with fly out optio... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create orthographic piping design drawings in AutoCAD.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create 3D piping design models in AutoCAD.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Connect a GPS Receiver to your PC and plot waypoints in AutoCAD...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Get over 60 drcauto commands for AutoCAD with multiple features...
- Convert AutoCAD files to PDF with menus and in batch mode to cr...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- View and print batches of AutoCAD drawings.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create and edit tables easily using AutoCAD.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Integrate raster images to AutoCAD drawings.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Import geometric data from HPGL PLT files.
- Import xyz values from file into autoCAD.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The Best piping app for AutoCAD I have used."
Version: PipeFitPro 5.0.5
Easy to set-up; Awesome shortcut commands; PFP user parts system; Huge range of pipe sizes and fittings
Its all good!
Neat Software, I can customize it to my industry & project designs ? perfect!
"Works really well!"
Version: PipeFitPro 5.0.5
Found it easy to use, and it comes with heaps of useful commands, for piping and general stuff.
There aren't any!
This program alows me to add heaps of new commands to AutoCAD that wok well and are reliable.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content