From Nuclear Nova:
Do you have what it takes to become the undisputed Pinball Master? Pinball Massacre is an arcade style pinball game (we know that sounds silly but it makes sense when you play). This first table in the Pinball Massacre series features two unique twists on classic pinball conventions. With MASSACRE MODE you need to get your flippers ready because you're about to get hit with an angry pinball blitz. Score as many points as you can in a very short time. With the LEVEL BALL, we add an RPG twist that makes each pinball count. While a ball is in play, it gains experience and Levels Up. Scoring you more points and generally behaving more awesomely.Based on the Stabb Gunner Universe, Pinball Massacre brings unique energy, art, humor, and 8bit culture to the pinball scene. Pinball Massacre: fake Pinball just got Real.
What's new in this version:
- Retina display support
- Notification system for Nuclear Nova Software announcements
- Added multisampling on newer systems
- Optimized, smoother gameplay
- Ball slightly slower on Easy and faster on Hard
- Fixed sliver of missing area in ball
More Products to Consider
- OpenGL-based vertical shooter.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Fight off an alien invasion with the power of science.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Networkable 3D Tron game.
- Massively multiplayer online fantasy RPG.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Leo the Cat is A platform game, where you contol a cat.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Click to roll d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, or d20.
- Play a Breakout-style arcade game.
- Cook more than 100 dishes, decorate your restaurants, upgrade y...
- A Dystopian Document Thriller Game.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- You play the role of an I.R.S. Special Agent tracking down tax ...
- Stop a whirlwind of crime that has paralyzed the people of the ...
- Start cooking and master 60 all new dishes in a fun kitchen exp...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Only just OK to play once it stops crashing"
Version: Pinball Massacre 1.0
Fast game play.
The thing simply crashes too much at startup. If the authors Deep 6 the techno video opening and got right to the game, it would have been much better. Crashes most times it starts up. No variation of game play. Boredom ensues.
The free version on the Mac App store has middling reviews for good reason. This thing, which is pretty much a beta, should be free, and certainly not $19. It's easy to lose track of multiple balls and the table due to the zooming out and in. If you're looking for a good Mac pinball game, this ain't it. I have more fun with the free pinball game on my 4 year old Motorola cell phone.Correction: It's $10 to buy. Still not worth it at 99 cents...
Updated on Sep 11, 2011
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content