From Keith Wolcott:
PictureLogic puzzles are also known as nonograms, paint-by-number, or picross puzzles. Working these puzzles is like working a crossword puzzle, except you use logic and deduction instead of verbal skills. You start with a grid that has numbers along each
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- DVD converter.
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- Calculate depth of field tables and angle of view on your Palm ...
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Browse the Internet on you Pocket PC.
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Upload pictures on your hard drive automatically to the photo-s...
- Track and manage all your RSS content on your mobile device.
- Mirror the content on your phone to the Web for backup or shari...
- Create drawings with miscellaneous brushes on your Pocket PC.
- Get a Web browser for your mobile devices.
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Swap instant messages from your Pocket PC 2002 device.
- Make telephone calls on your Pocket PC device.
- Train your math skills by playing a tile game on your Palm.
- Puzzle generator.
- Rearrange the picture to form the original picture.
- New color puzzles.