The PictureEffects is a REALbasic plugin to do picture manipulation on 32bit images. The plugin is supported on PPC, Carbon, Mach-O, Win32 and Linux target platforms.
Main features: Red Eye Reduction, Brightness, Contrast, Sepia, Exposure, Gain & Bias, Color Filter, NTSCColorFilter, Hue, Saturation, Lightness, Desaturate, Gamma, Blend, Rotate, Diffuse, Interlace, Flip Horizontal, Flip Vertical, GrayScale, Invert , Sharpen, Smooth, Blur, MotionBlur, Gaussian Blur, Edge Detect, RankOrderFilter, Emboss, Pixelate, Mean Removal, Invert,Contrast Stretch, Equalize, Replace Color, Custom 3x3 matrix filter, Oil Paint, high quality Crystalize, Bilinear Scaling, Stretch, Polar Coordinates, Shape Distort, Barrel Distort, Twirl, Wave, Water Drops, Surface Wave, PageCurl, TrimPicture, Create Chroma masks, Render Clouds, Render Wood, Render Marble, Render Textile, Render Labyrinth, Map, ChannelMixer and a IProgressHandler Interface support for every filter. The PictureEffects also supports masking for most of the effects.
Most of the effects have been accelerated for machines with multiple CPU cores supporting making full use of up to 8 cores.
The PictureEffects also supports masking for most of the effects.
What's new in this version:
- Added a PictureEffectsConsole plugin that comes with the PictureEffects that does some of the PictureEffects filters in Console mode. (The console plugin is only supported on Xojo).
- Fixed issue which made Cocoa builds never use the multiprocessing unit. Now Cocoa builds will be using multiple CPU's now for first time.
- Phased out a lot of deprecated OS calls as well as deprecated Xojo calls.
- Changed a lot of API's to prepare for 64 bit Xojo.
- Changed t... See all new features »