Want to quickly process numerous pictures for email or publishing on a web site? Then, the powerful and easy- to-use Picture Resizer Pro 2007 is the best choice for you. Not only you can resize pictures, but also make a basic picture processing such as renaming pictures, rotating pictures, controlling picture quality and finally creating a copyright watermarks over pictures. Picture Resizer Pro 2007 supports all the major picture formats, including Gif, JPEG, TIFF, BMP and PNG, and enables you to easily convert pictures among different formats. Simply with 2 clicks, all your pictures will be well-organized as whatever you wish. Do not handle piles of pictures one by one any more, and do it with Picture Resizer Pro 2007, which works in batch mode and means more time for you!
What's new in this version:
- Highly security standard provided.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Transfer images from your EOS camera to your computer.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Merge multiple images into panoramic shots.
- Reduce size or cut only a part of a picture.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Transfer photos and videos from your camera to your PC.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.