This update addresses a vulnerability that could allow malicious code to run on your computer through a specially crafted image file. This update applies to the following versions of Picture It, Picture It Publishing, Greetings, Digital Image Pro, and Digital Image Suite: Version 2002, Version 7.0, and Version 9. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Solve issues that occur when running Digital Image 2006 in Wind...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Block malicious code execution.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Block the execution of malicious code.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Prevent the execution of malicious code.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Fix a security vulnerability in Visio 2003.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Create photo collages and digital scrapbooks from your images.
- Transform several images into a kaleidoscope.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- View, catalog, manage, and distribute your digital pictures.
- Adjust the size of your digital photos for Web sites, blogs, an...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1