From Picmeta Systems:
Picmeta Photo Tracker virtually connects any GPS receiver with your digital camera. It automatically geotags your photos based on the track data from GPS exchange files.
Picmeta PhotoTracker can tag many file formats including RAW. It directly writes GPS EXIF data to .jpg, .tif, .crw, .dng, .nef, .pef, and .jp2 formats. For other formats such as .cr2 it creates XMP sidecar files based on Adobe standards.
What's new in this version: Version 1.20 adds support for Samsung .srw and Leica .rwl format.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Speed up design work with screen capture tools.
- Add frames to your digital photos for your projects in a simple...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Transfer, view, and rename digital photos and extract metadata ...
- Restore old and damaged photos from your family archive by remo...
- View EXIF image data from Internet Explorer.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, annotate, and share your digital photos.
- Download and read Google Books on your desktop.
- Make people in your photos look nice.
- Combine GPS data editor and real-time navigation with Google Ma...
- Digital image files and integrates Google Earth for GeoTagging ...
- Let your photo editing ambitions soar on the big screen.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Provides a set of tools for photographers.
- Mathematical typesetting with InDesign CS/InCopy CS.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content