From Plum Amazing: If you are a digital photographer PhotoMover can be incredibly handy when working with iPhoto, Cumulus, Portfolio or iView. PhotoMover moves (using email, ftp, and http transport) and adjusts (resizes) your photos from a source (any file, folder, or application like iPhoto) to a destination (an email address, ftp site or one of the free online photo upload services like ClubPhoto).
What's new in this version:
- Fixed converting to JPG when file is not being resize.
- Fixed ftp so that resizing will work (by creating temp resized file).
- Added code to update file name and extension when converting PhotoCD's.
- Added code to update display: info and thumbnail of photocd as it they are converts.
- Improved cancel operation when Converting to folders.
- Added resizing to "PhotoMover Resized" folder
- Added few new resize sizes including: 1152 x 854, ... See all new features »
read more +