Photo Sketch Maker is a tool to convert a photo to wonderful sketch automatic or manually. You can convert your photo to sketch and mail it to your friends. Sketch effects includes 10 types. Figure a self-portrait use on Usenet or ICQ. Make a sketch as characteristic gift mail to your friends or sweetheart and give them a pleasant surprise.
What's new in this version: Version 1.50 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Convert photos to pen, pencil, brush, or pastel sketch.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Make cartoons and drawings from photographs.
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Convert a single TGA file or several files from the command lin...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Convert images to various formats.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Resize and convert images in bulk between well known graphic fo...
- Convert your photos to sketches.
- Create sketch artistic graphic from photos, output live sketch ...
- Edit images and convert them from one format to another in batc...
- Resize your image files.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: