From Bo Consulting:
Photo File Organizer is a program that truly will organize and clean up your photo collection. The main function of this program is to rename your photo files based on the date the photo was taken and the camera manufacturer/model. It searches for photo files in the folder of your choice and renames and copy/move the photos to your desired location. This will help you get your entire photo collection in one place. It will also remove duplicates. And best of all, your photos will be sorted based on when the photo was taken. The program even has a test-mode that will show you what will happen before you choose to actually do it.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 has added possibility to set only year as destination folder.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Install new extensions and manage the ones you already have.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Resize your photos to reduce upload time.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- For viewing and managing digital photos.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Wow, this really organized my photos"
Version: Photo File Organizer 1.0.0
Well, started it up, and it's really easy to use. I scanned my whole harddrive and now I have all my photos in one place, and they are also sorted by date. very nice.
should have been totally free, but i guess it's okay, the price isn't that bad actually
liked the test-mode, it showed me what it's going to do. very comforting
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: