From Bo Consulting:
Photo File Organizer is a program that truly will organize and clean up your photo collection. The main function of this program is to rename your photo files based on the date the photo was taken and the camera manufacturer/model. It searches for photo files in the folder of your choice and renames and copy/move the photos to your desired location. This will help you get your entire photo collection in one place. It will also remove duplicates. And best of all, your photos will be sorted based on when the photo was taken. The program even has a test-mode that will show you what will happen before you choose to actually do it.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 has added possibility to set only year as destination folder.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Save and share any type of your files and manage favorite links...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Change the names of multiple files at once.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Rename your music, image, video, and ZIP files in batches.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Download and browse photos from the camera, and organize, manag...
- Rename digital camera photos to sort them in chronological orde...
- Rename your digital photos with the date they were shot.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Search and copy digital photos to a specified directory.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Handle all popular digital audio tags formats.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Rename your picture files, and combine multiple photographs int...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Speed up and simplify a time-consuming task of renaming multipl...
- Catalogue your digital photos.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Wow, this really organized my photos"
Version: Photo File Organizer 1.0.0
Well, started it up, and it's really easy to use. I scanned my whole harddrive and now I have all my photos in one place, and they are also sorted by date. very nice.
should have been totally free, but i guess it's okay, the price isn't that bad actually
liked the test-mode, it showed me what it's going to do. very comforting
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: