Personal Digital Recorder is an audio recording tool that lets you record sounds on the actual Palm device without recording external sounds like your voice or background noises. Personal Digital Recorder's recording maintains the original quality of the playback.
Personal Digital Recorder can record MP3 playback, Internet Radio, Audible audio books, Movies sound track, XM radio (needs XM client) and most sounds on the Palm.
You can even use Personal Digital Recorder to rip sounds from games and music videos.
What's new in this version:
- Supports Treo 600/650/700P/680, Palm E/E2/T/T2/T3/T5/TX/Life Drive, Z71/Z72
- One button recording
- Outstanding recording quality
- Record directly to SD card
- Supports PocketTunes(tm) and Kinoma player for recording Internet Radio
- Supports Audible audio books
- Supports CorePlayer for ripping movie sound tracks
- Rip sounds from some games
- Intuitive user interface