Payroll SB 2009 Classic is a software program that is easy to use and includes all the features necessary for quick and accurate processing payroll. It prints checks and generates useful historical reports. The program includes state withholdings tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C. Payroll SB 2009 also allows payroll processing for multiple companies and includes an export history feature that exports payroll history to a CSV file. Payroll SB has two versions of the software for 2009. "Payroll SB 2009" and "Payroll SB 2009 Classic". The classic version maintains the user interface of the software from the 2007 version.
What's new in this version: Version 4.1.3 includes the March 2009 revised tax table based on IRS Publication 15-T and updates for several state tables.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Simplify payroll input process, print checks, and generate repo...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Track printing activity within your business network.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Retrieve, manage, and print your employees' payslips with ease.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create your payroll records with ease.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your business accounting records.
- Compute and generate payroll reports.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Calculate Connecticut state withholding tax during calendar yea...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Generate report of Web site's links in search engines.
- Print checks using virtually any Windows accounting program.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Skip copying files that were unable to be copied and continue w...
- Verify that the printer you are going to print to is the defaul...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: