CNET Editors' note: The demo version available for download here is limited to 'Single' employees only, but has no time restrictions. The full (unlocked) version recognizes all appropriate filing statuses.
From General Programming:
PayBreeze calculate paycheck for any of the 50 states, plus DC and Puerto Rico, including local taxes. Do gross-ups, what-ifs, 401(k) analysis, W4 assistance, and check the accuracy of other payroll systems, along with more complex tasks like combining gross-ups with a regular check or doing 'marginal rate' calculations.
What's new in this version: Version 2013-C.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Simplify payroll input process, print checks, and generate repo...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Perform various financial calculations from within Excel worksh...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Print checks, generate reports, and calculate withholdings for ...
- Calculate payroll taxes, prepare payroll, and print payroll che...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Calculate your income tax in India.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Calculate and plan your long-term investments.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Compute federal and book depreciation for tax reporting.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Meet your business needs with tax depreciation, management repo...
- Calculate various mortgage payments, loans, and amortization.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Compute and generate payroll reports.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Can't live without it!"
Version: PayBreeze C
Easy to use, yet allows you to do more complicated calculations like combining a bonus (Gross-up) with a regular check.
A Web version would be nice.
Version: PayBreeze B
cheap interface, difficult to navigate, and impossible to uninstall.
"No Payroll Dept. should be without it"
Version: PayBreeze D
I've been using this product over the last 10 years and would highly recommend it to all Payroll and accounting professionals. Even non-professional will find it easy touse and helpful in making certain decisions about their pay check.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: