From TJ Soft:
Password Pad allows you to create multiple note files, each encrypted by a different password, and then take them along on your iPhone or iPad securely.
What's new in this version:
- Added iCloud functionality -- move files to and open files in iCloud from the File menu.
- Password Pad will now remember your file window positions.
- Clicking on the Password Pad icon will automatically open the last file saved if none are opened.
More Products to Consider
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- Database for storing and retrieving passwords.
- Stickies app with secure text storage.
- URL and password storer and generator.
- Simple startup password security app with support for 2 users.
- Secure your privacy and maintain your anonymity while surfing t...
- Create and read encryption notes.
- Databasae for storing and retrieving passwords.
- Create multiple note files, each encrypted by a different passw...
- A secure easy to use Password Manager, that includes a password...
- Password generator that can create speakable passwords.