CNET Editors' review
The combination of challenging levels, great controls, and colorful graphics makes Parking Frenzy Tablet a great game for a mobile device. The player's main focus is on parking a vehicle into a difficult spot. While this may not seem like a lot of fun to those who are accustomed to high-speed racing games, the game still is very entertaining.
Since it's over 30MB, Parking Frenzy Tablet should be downloaded on a Wi-Fi network for those who are conscious of their data usage. Once the game starts, it's quite straightforward. The only task the player needs to complete is steering a car into a parking spot. The screen layout offers a two-dimensional view from above the automobile. High-contrast graphics appear decent but the sound effects are annoying at times. The car moves by sliding a throttle lever on the left-hand side of the screen back and forth. The steering is controlled by rotating a steering wheel that is located on the right side. The initial levels are easy, and are meant to be tutorials for the controls. As you progress through the game, the levels get very difficult. Players will find that the challenge of this game is in handling the controls. Coordinating both hands to move a car on a two-dimensional plane is rather difficult, so be prepared to lose more than you win as you get accustomed to Parking Frenzy Tablet.
Reminiscent of early driving games, Parking Frenzy Tablet gives users a unique experience that is both entertaining and challenging. Those who are easily discouraged or frustrated might want to skip this game, but we found it to be fun and addictive.
A game that is both, easy to play and tricky to excel at, Parking Frenzy gives you a chance to prove your dexterity and precision. Think you know how to handle those wheels? Think again. Parking Frenzy requires you to demonstrate your skill, accuracy and awareness by avoiding oncoming traffic and obstacles to be able to park your car with minimum damage. Make use of the realistic driving physics this game has to offer with a unique virtual steering wheel that offers pinpoint control. With a total of 41 exciting levels, Parking Frenzy guarantees unlimited entertainment for hours on end. So, get your seatbelt on and get ready to drive through this addictive car parking game. Accelerate through this fast-paced drive and park game to unlock new levels.
What's new in this version: - Challenge yourself with our 10 New driving tests
- New and improved gameplay and scoring mechanism
- All new Auto Repair function that lets you drive without worrying about crashes
- User experience and difficulty refined
More Products to Consider
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Ride rippin' waves and dodge great whites in the best surfing g...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Play the most addictive physics-based car & bike racing game.Fe...
- Make your angry birds move forward to the higher level in 3D ad...
- Play a classic arcade fighting game.
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Learn exactly what you need to know in order to become an exper...
- Dungeon Lurk Adventures - A True Classic Point and Click Action...
- Watch your birds in the two slides and spot the difference betw...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Realistic 3D Yatzy game with many features; play solo, pass'n p...
- Play a classic arcade game.
- Have action in the verdant jungle journey.
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- The game is made in the style of Angry Birds.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content