Papers doesn't just want your PDFs, it will gladly organize all your documents, whether they are word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, posters, scanned receipts, and many more. Papers even has a dedicated space for your own articles, and conference related materials, like your travel documents and posters.
What's new in this version:
- You can now search the contents of your Papers 3 library in Finder using Spotlight.
- You can now create and edit freehand annotations in Papers 3 for Mac.
- You can now Quick Look and search inside of the Microsoft Office Documents in your Papers library.
- Matching: Addresses the cause of a crash that could occur when using the "Suggested Matches" feature.
- Library management: Improvements to the default names provided for user libraries.