PanoramaStudio Pro is a complete solution for the creation of panoramas. It stitches single- and multi-row sets of images to seamless panoramas of up to full spherical 360x180 degrees. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas offers PanoramaStudio Pro now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit. In addition to the new automatic alignment of multi-row panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro has now also a completely new adaptive blending method which stitches even difficult scenes seamlessly. Advanced users can edit all steps of the creation process with extensive post-processing options. For instance, the image alignment can be adjusted optionally in 2D or 3D view or with a control point editor. If available, the Exif data of the photos will be used to achieve best stitching results. Therefore the profiles of more than 1200 digital cameras are already stored in the internal database. Besides the automatic assembling of the panorama, there are image-processing filters for optimizing the panorama and a hotspot editing tool for virtual tours included. For a professional workflow PanoramaStudio offers an import filter for many RAW formats and a full 16 bit workflow. The option to save the individual images of a panorama in a layered PSD file completes the list of features for professional processing. The output options include various image file formats, interactive Flash and Java panoramas, screensavers, and self-running panoramas. The integrated poster printing function allows you to print a panorama over multiple pages.
More Products to Consider
- Create seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramas from a row ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create professional looking virtual tours.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Stitch quality panoramas on your PC.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Stitch photos to panorama, export standalone SWF, Flash, and QT...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View panoramic pictures in thumbnails, full screen or slide sho...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"FANTASTIC! Blows MS ICE away!"
Version: PanoramaStudio Pro 2.4
Fantastic pano stitching
Awesome pano viewer
Creates screen savers of your panos!
no drag-n-drop to import images
no wordpress plugin
no lightroom plugin
Hands-down the best thing I've found out there for panorama stitching. I ran some tests using the same pics in PanoramaStudio Pro and Microsoft ICE...PanoramaStudio Pro is a little slower, but creates much better panos, where ICE is faster but does a sloppy job. If you are serious about panorama stitching, you need PanoramaStudio Pro!