Panorama is a powerful RAM based database for storing, organizing and analyzing information, available in both single user and server versions. Since 1988 Panorama has been in use all over the world for everything from custom accounting to medical research, from huge college track meets to blockbuster Hollywood productions. Panorama's unique RAM based technology makes it the fastest and most flexible database on the market.
What's new in this version:
- Panorama installer checks to see if previous version of Panorama is currently running before starting the install (Mac only)
- Fixed case where installer might ask you whether you want to save changes after installation is complete
- Fixed Windows installer so it doesn't include a bogus Total Recall.dat file. (Windows only)
- The RevealInFinder statement now allows a blank file name, if this is used it will reveal the first file in the specified folder
- Fixed... See all new features »