From Panda Security:
Panda Internet Security 2014 Protect your family and your identity against Internet threats Would you want your family and you to be safe on the Internet? Panda Internet Security 2014 offers the most advanced protection against the dangers of the Web Protect your identity while browsing Protect your PC and networks against viruses and other threats Chat and use your email without worrying about online fraud or spam Back up your data in case you have problems with your PC Start your computer in safe mode and disinfect it in emergency or critical situations. Share it with anybody you want and help them clean their computers. Panda Internet Security 2014 protects your family from inappropriate content. Shielding your documents and confidential data so you can relax knowing your private files are safe. Prevent identity theft while you are surfing...Panda Internet Security 2014 also protects you against online fraud, identity theft, phishing and other varieties of theft used by cybercriminals. Enjoy a new, modern and intuitive user experience in line with that of the latest operating systems. You don't have to be an expert, Panda Internet Security 2014 does everything for you: Install it and forget about viruses and spyware.
What's new in this version:
Would you want to be safe on the Internet? Panda Internet Security 2014 offers the most advanced online protection. â?¢ Protect your identity while browsing â?¢ Protect your PC and networks against viruses and other threats â?¢ Chat and use your email without worrying about online fraud or spam â?¢ Back up your data in case you have problems with your PC Enjoy a new, modern and intuitive user experience in line with that of the latest operating systems. You don't have to be an expert, Panda I... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Protect all your data regardless of the device used.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, hackers and online fra...
- Disable autorun feature on your PC and USB drives to avoid malw...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Stop online threats without slowing down your PC.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Provide Internet protection for your netbook or mini laptop.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Surround yourself with protection from viruses, spyware, fraudu...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 270 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Offered half price: Got far less"
Version: Panda Internet Security 2014
Catches intrusive infections
It took Panda three months, (after paying for a year), to give me a confirmation code that worked. Then, instead of getting what I paid for, I got one virus scan, with repeated requests to scan my computer, which is dysfunctional as are all other features. They would not refund my money, and wasted three months of my life; trying to help ME fix it.
Use the free version. I really liked it. It gave me confidence that paying for the full service would be great. It was not.I think enough things have been said about Panda's poor and money grubbing protocols. I suggest CNET, remove it. It's not helping anyone, especially the people that pay for it.
I am now using Avast. Free and awesome.
Updated on Jan 29, 2014
Peter J. O'Lalor, Ph.D.