This image editor fully supports ICO, CUR, and BMP files of all color formats, including 32-bit. It also supports the loading of PNG and JPEG files. Use it to create multi-image icons and cursors from existing images in one click. You can convert professional images with transparency created with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro into high-quality Windows XP icons or cursors with an alpha channel. To modify images, Paint Express offers various drawing tools, filters, and effects, as well as a built-in extractor for extracting icons, cursors, and bitmaps from resources in EXE, DLL, and OCX files. The searching results can be filtered based on file type and color. The program also features a screen-capture tool for grabbing any image from the desktop, including an Internet picture, a window, or a toolbar. You can edit, save, print, or convert the captured picture to an icon, a cursor, or a bitmap.
Version 1.31 adds the ability to read PNG and JPEG files.
More Products to Consider
- Make and edit animated cursors and icons, and manage images and...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- View, edit, or create your own icons and cursors.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Create and maintain icons and cursor graphics.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Search, edit, import and export, and manage icons and cursors.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Create and edit icons, cursors, and graphical user interface co...
- Create congratulation notes for your friends or relatives with ...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Browse, edit, and modify file resources contained in Windows ex...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Get a collection of ready-made space, science, and astronomy ic...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Display thumbnails for image files.
- Create and edit icons or extract them from executables.
- Write in reverse, as in Arabic and Hebrew.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good for beginners, poor in features"
Version: Paint Express 1.31
It is easy to use application, light and very easy to understand and navigate menus and commands.
Very limited in options and features, beside very basics there isn't any advanced option and even doesn't support PSD files while Libre Office Writer does support most advanced image file format (PSD)
Recommended for beginners and those who want to work only with very basics options.
"It is average,"
Version: Paint Express 1.31
you can draw what you.. want
to complicated doesn't offer the kind of additional ways to make your art digital,