This image editor fully supports ICO, CUR, and BMP files of all color formats, including 32-bit. It also supports the loading of PNG and JPEG files. Use it to create multi-image icons and cursors from existing images in one click. You can convert professional images with transparency created with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro into high-quality Windows XP icons or cursors with an alpha channel. To modify images, Paint Express offers various drawing tools, filters, and effects, as well as a built-in extractor for extracting icons, cursors, and bitmaps from resources in EXE, DLL, and OCX files. The searching results can be filtered based on file type and color. The program also features a screen-capture tool for grabbing any image from the desktop, including an Internet picture, a window, or a toolbar. You can edit, save, print, or convert the captured picture to an icon, a cursor, or a bitmap.
Version 1.31 adds the ability to read PNG and JPEG files.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Make and edit animated cursors and icons, and manage images and...
- View, edit, or create your own icons and cursors.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- View, retouch, create, and edit images in all formats.
- Create and maintain icons and cursor graphics.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Search, edit, import and export, and manage icons and cursors.
- Create and edit icon files with easy-to-use TrueColor icon edit...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Create and edit icons, cursors, and graphical user interface co...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create congratulation notes for your friends or relatives with ...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Create and edit various 32-bit icons.
- Browse, edit, and modify file resources contained in Windows ex...
- Get a collection of ready-made space, science, and astronomy ic...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good for beginners, poor in features"
Version: Paint Express 1.31
It is easy to use application, light and very easy to understand and navigate menus and commands.
Very limited in options and features, beside very basics there isn't any advanced option and even doesn't support PSD files while Libre Office Writer does support most advanced image file format (PSD)
Recommended for beginners and those who want to work only with very basics options.
"It is average,"
Version: Paint Express 1.31
you can draw what you.. want
to complicated doesn't offer the kind of additional ways to make your art digital,