You are a software developer who just completed a project and it's time to work on shipping it. Or you are an administrator and you need to deploy a plugin on the Mac computers of your network. Whenever you need to create an installation package or distribution for Mac OS X, Packages is the powerful and flexible solution you're looking for. With Packages, you can define which applications, bundles, documents or folders should be part of the payload of your installation packages and where they should be installed. You can even set what the owner, group or permissions of the payload items should be upon installation. And if you need to also install an existing package, just import it so that it can be added to your distribution.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- AppleScript developer's tool to gather file lists.
- Asset management & help desk.
- Update your Mac OS networking software with the latest Open Tra...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Alphabetizes Safari bookmarks, manages duplicates.
- Facilitate the reverse engineering of your equipments and gener...
- Tool for creating packages & metapackages.
- Performance management solution for mission-critical Java apps.
- Manage all of your precious time easily.
- Write your programs with comfort.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content