You are a software developer who just completed a project and it's time to work on shipping it. Or you are an administrator and you need to deploy a plugin on the Mac computers of your network. Whenever you need to create an installation package or distribution for Mac OS X, Packages is the powerful and flexible solution you're looking for. With Packages, you can define which applications, bundles, documents or folders should be part of the payload of your installation packages and where they should be installed. You can even set what the owner, group or permissions of the payload items should be upon installation. And if you need to also install an existing package, just import it so that it can be added to your distribution.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Manage business database applications.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Reservation management for tour operators.
- AppleScript developer's tool to gather file lists.
- Asset management & help desk.
- Manage all of your precious time easily.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- VST/Audio Unit adapters for the sound cards.
- Facilitate the reverse engineering of your equipments and gener...
- Tool for creating packages & metapackages.
- Performance management solution for mission-critical Java apps.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content