From John Mickus:
A simple calculator to track and report your paid time off (PTO). Generates easy-to-read reports with your hours balance, and any negative balance that might occur during your vacations. Works for any pay-schedule.
More Products to Consider
- Read Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on Android devices.
- Create, view, and edit .DOC, .DOCX, .XLS, .XLSX, PDF and .TXT o...
- Create, view, edit, and share documents on android phone or tab...
- View PDFs on your Android smartphone as you would on your deskt...
- Carda The Widget.
- What is AVTECH EagleEyes-lite ?AVTECH EagleEyes-lite is a free ...
- Paytm brings you an awesome recharge experience on the move. No...
- SuperCam is a professional mobile phone client software for dig...
- Access documents from virtually anywhere.
- View, edit, and remotely access Microsoft Office documents, inc...
- Look up prices and product reviews by scanning barcodes.
- Find the monthly payment of your loan.
- XMobile allows you to manage your accounts from your mobile dev...
- Trade stocks, options, futures, forex, and more worldwide, at y...
- Get the calculator application for your Android device.
- We are very excited to bring you IBM Sametime for Android! This...
- CalÂcuÂlate most comÂmon chemÂiÂcal reacÂtions on your An...
- Monitor and trade on the financial market from the palm of your...
- Know the date of your demise for fun on your Android device.
- Record your phone calls automatically or manually.
- Quickly evaluate the profitability for any retail business envi...
- Pregnancy calculator This pregnancy calculator is not regular -...
- Keep eye on your household costs through your Android device.
- Get the Reverse Polish Notation calculator on your Android devi...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Extremely useful & easy to use"
Version: PTO Calc for Android 1.1
Simple, works for any pay schedule
No saving of default dates, etc
My wife and I are going on 3 trips next year. This little app allowed us to enter in all our vacation dates, enter our vacation hours info and run a report to tell us if we had enough hours to do the trips! Very easy to use, and well-worth the 99 cents.