From Dmitry Brant:
This program will display most PNG files (interlaced, alpha channels, etc). It may have some trouble with the most obscure instances of PNG formats, but otherwise it is flawless.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Select random files from a directory, and generate music playli...
- Convert MS Office files to HTML document.
- Copy folders trees with an option to copy several trees at once...
- Open and displays preview images of EPS graphics files.
- Video, audio & image viewer.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Find and remove duplicate photos or similar pictures.
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Open medical related images and view them on your PC.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1