CNET Editors' review
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and any business concerned with its bottom line takes this to heart in the form of preventative maintenance. Whether you're using computers, vehicles, or other kinds of machinery, following a regular maintenance schedule can prevent future problems and save serious money. PM Master is an easy-to-use program that helps schedule and assign maintenance tasks, ensuring that these important jobs get done when they're supposed to.
The program's interface is utilitarian and easy to navigate, with clearly labeled buttons and menus across the top. The program supports the use of multiple databases, allowing you to keep tasks in different departments separate. We found it easy to add new equipment, employees, and maintenance types and then create tasks with them. For each task, you can set a request date, a scheduled start date and time, and a scheduled end date and time. There's also space within each task to list particular steps or components of the task and to track needed materials and their costs. Recurring tasks can be automatically generated, saving the trouble of creating them from scratch each time. You can create both desktop and e-mail alerts for tasks that are due, and PM Master also lets you create work orders with ease. A built-in Help file provides a basic overview of the program's features. Overall, we found PM Master to be an intuitive and powerful tool, and we recommend it to anyone who needs a better way to manage maintenance tasks.
PM Master installs and uninstalls without issues.
Scheduling preventive maintenance is an essential element of any maintenance management. PM Master makes it quick and easy. It can be used to plan small or large projects for maintenance departments, engineering departments or even to schedule your car maintenance. Also prints Work Orders.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage and process your photos automatically.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create, maintain, and administrate your Web site.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage assets, equipment, and property maintenance operations.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Schedule and track vehicle maintenance schedules, inspections a...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Customize and control processing of print jobs received over a ...
- Manage and maintain multiple Web pages at once.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Maintain your equipment and production with a computerized mana...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Audit, monitor, and control all print traffic.
- Track your CAD drawings, technical documents, and project conta...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage stock and inventory, prepare documents, and convert them...
- Get control of your financial risks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content