From Reezaa Media:
PDFTiger is a desktop application that quickly and accurately create PDF documents from Word, Excel, Powerpoint, txt or Images. PDFTiger can also convert PDF files into editable MS Word Documents, Rich Text Documents, Plain Text Files, Images, HTML Files, and Shockwave Flash SWF Files. In batch mode PDFTiger will convert more than 10,000,000 files at a time.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.3 fixed the dll bug.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Convert MS Word documents to PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- View, assemble, edit, and create PDFs.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Edit and convert Adobe PDF and Office Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Generate PDF files from numerous document formats.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create PDF files out of any print enabled applications.
- Create PDF documents from MS Word documents.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Edit PDF documents just like using a word processor.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Batch-convert Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel t...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Read, create, edit, convert, review, sign and secure PDF docume...
- Convert multiple JPEG files into a single PDF.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Need more effort in improving this thing"
Version: PDFTiger 1.1
Convert documents to PDF is fully functional without faults;
Can, in fact, convert Open XML & Open Document Text format;
convert multiple images into a single PDF while preserving original image size & orientation with no visible loss of quality.
Converting PDF to documents is buggy, with messy layout & loss of Objects as a result;
No Settings to customize conversion;
why can't it let me import a document by instantly double-clicking instead of the tedious "Select & Click Open" method?
Hopefully the developers will put more improvements in the next update/version...