PDFGarden is a very powerful utility that lets anyone combine, transform, arrange and reorder multiple source PDF documents. PDFGarden features a small footprint, and can efficiently work with thousands of PDF files and/or with PDF documents that contain thousands of pages.
- Delete, combine, split functionality.
- Automatic pair pages support.
- Dynamically rearrange files with real-time preview.
- Import one or more pages from another PDF without importing the entire file.
- Supports all QuickTime formats (PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PostScript, GIF and more).
- File list supports Drag & Drop, reordering, sorting and more.
- Select individual or multiple pages from PDF and TIFF files.
- Preview window shows page contents for easy selection.
- Support for PDF bleed and trim boxes.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a lot of bugs in Simple Mode window.
- Fixed a lot of bugs in Advanced Mode window.
- Fixed a bug in the File->Close menu.
- Fixed a bug in the File->New Workflow menu.
- Double click on an item now always displays its preview.
- Added the ability to delete more than one document at once.
- Other fixes and improvements.