From CoolPDF Software:
Convert Adobe PDF files of all versions to other file formats with rich settings. The target formats include Plain Text File (TXT), Windows Bitmap (BMP), Portable Network Graphics (PNG), JPEG Format (JPG), GIF Format (GIF), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), Windows Meta File (WMF), Enhanced Meta File (EMF), and TIFF File Format (TIF). You can use Single Mode for easy one-file conversion or Batch Mode for fast conversion of several files in a specific folder in batch. All you need to do is simply reading explicative texts, making some clicks with your mouse buttons and pressing "Next" button. Extraction of text and graphics from PDF files with the aid of the PDF Converter for Windows 8 can be as easy as ABC. Just choose Web Pages with Images (.HTM, .HTML) as the output option, and you will be able to turn text and graphics into web pages for further edits. Conversion between different versions for PDF files is well supported, which means you can easily upgrade or downgrade any PDF file to PDF version 1.0 (Adobe Acrobat 1.x), 1.1 (Adobe Acrobat 2.x), 1.2 (Adobe Acrobat 3.x), 1.3 (Adobe Acrobat 4.x), 1.4 (Adobe Acrobat 5.x), 1.5 (Adobe Acrobat 6.x), 1.6 (Adobe Acrobat 7.x), and 1.7 (Adobe Acrobat 8,x, 9.x, 10.x, ISO 32000 Standard). PDF Converter for Windows 8 automatically detects RC4-secured PDF file, AES-encrypted PDF file, and password-protected PDF document. Even if you don't know the owner password or master password for a certain PDF file, the Converter can help you decrypt the content, and remove the password using a special algorithm called strong decryption algorithm, and finally make the PDF file converted to the file format of your preference. You can convert a folder of PDF files in batch to other file types, and the batch processing is reliable. No prompt, no interruption if you choose to suppress all popup windows. Encrypted PDF files will be decrypted and unlocked in the process. You will never be prompted for any password for any PDF file.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Convert various formats of raster images to vector images.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Convert a single TGA file or several files from the command lin...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Batch convert your images into the BMP format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Extract, edit, mount, create, and burn ISO or BIN image files d...
- Convert graphics files in a batch mode.
- Make 3D texts and charts.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Generate graphics output of Unicode text.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- View, edit, and convert various types of images.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF documents into fully editable Microsoft Word files.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.