Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
- Switchable button layouts - choose from many different horizontal and vertical layouts to suit your needs. Includes all the layouts from the iPhone and iPad, as well as Mac-specific ones.
- Calculator themes - pick your look, all the way from minimalist to striking.
- An RPN mode with one button access to the stack, and optional multiple-line display.
- Editable user conversions, functions, and constants which are synced automatically across multiple devices.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes, complete with a variety of bitwise operators.
- A simulated paper tape to keep track of your calculations with a "ticker tape" mode under the main display.
- Smart searching of conversions, functions, and constants. Just search for "$ to Ã?Â£" for example.
- Stylish, consistent user interface.
- Support for Retina displays.
- Full AppleScript support.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Modern 64-bit Cocoa application.
What's new in this version:
- Added full support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Added an option to float the PCalc window above all other apps.
- Added the "Split Screen iPad" layouts from PCalc on iOS 9.
- Added a delta percentage button to most layouts as the 2nd function of percentage. You can now paste simple calculations into PCalc.
- Changed behaviour of the percentage key in algebraic mode to match the Apple calculator - old behaviour still available via "Display percentage resul... See all new features »