Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
- Switchable button layouts - choose from many different horizontal and vertical layouts to suit your needs. Includes all the layouts from the iPhone and iPad, as well as Mac-specific ones.
- Calculator themes - pick your look, all the way from minimalist to striking.
- An RPN mode with one button access to the stack, and optional multiple-line display.
- Editable user conversions, functions, and constants which are synced automatically across multiple devices.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes, complete with a variety of bitwise operators.
- A simulated paper tape to keep track of your calculations with a "ticker tape" mode under the main display.
- Smart searching of conversions, functions, and constants. Just search for "$ to Ã?Â£" for example.
- Stylish, consistent user interface.
- Support for Retina displays.
- Full AppleScript support.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Modern 64-bit Cocoa application.
What's new in this version:
- Brand new icon!
- Added an option to use E notation for the main display rather than superscript numbers.
- Changed the number entry and delete key behaviour to be more sensible for decimals and exponents.
- Fixed a problem with copy and paste on 10.9 and earlier.
- Fixed a problem with the minus sign not always displaying
- properly with the LCD digit style.
- Fixed a problem syncing the app and widget.
- Fixed a number of probl... See all new features »