PCalc is a fully featured scientific calculator for OS X with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as an optional RPN mode, parentheses, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions.
- Switchable button layouts - choose from many different horizontal and vertical layouts to suit your needs. Includes all the layouts from the iPhone and iPad, as well as Mac-specific ones.
- Calculator themes - pick your look, all the way from minimalist to striking.
- An RPN mode with one button access to the stack, and optional multiple-line display.
- Editable user conversions, functions, and constants which are synced automatically across multiple devices.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes, complete with a variety of bitwise operators.
- A simulated paper tape to keep track of your calculations with a "ticker tape" mode under the main display.
- Smart searching of conversions, functions, and constants. Just search for "$ to £" for example.
- Stylish, consistent user interface.
- Support for Retina displays.
- Full AppleScript support.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Modern 64-bit Cocoa application.
What's new in this version:
- Added full support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Added a Notification Center Widget on Yosemite to perform quick calculations. Tap the display to switch to the full app.
- Added support for Handoff on Yosemite to continue the current calculation on another device.
- You can now import custom layouts created on iOS and any changes will sync to the Mac via iCloud. Mac editing is coming soon!
- Added a new calculator theme, "Backlight".
- Added an option... See all new features »