From Digital 1 DJ:
PCDJ Red Mobile 2.0 for Windows or MAC is DJ software geared specifically for a Mobile DJ's needs. Red Mobile 2.0 boasts a powerful library that allows you to Import, mix, and search all of your MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, WAV files, MP3+G unprotected iTunes files easily. New in 2.0 is your ability to playback MP3+G karaoke files and display lyrics on an external monitor/TV. Complete with features such as fully automated auto-mix, a mix-now button for quick cross-fade and play, one click beat-sync, all within a very easy to use user interface; you have the mobile DJ's dream package. Less screen clutter and just the right feature set to make your job as easy as possible. Concentrate on your clients and not your DJ software.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5.2 includes the following improvements:
- Improved audio and video engine
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
- new controllers added:
- American Audio Versadeck
- American VMS2
- DENON MC6000 / MC3000
- Beyond Music Abma1
- Beyond Music MIDI 8
- Faderfox DJ3
More Products to Consider
- Create professional DJ mixes.
- Mix, scratch, and record audio, video, and karaoke files.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Host your karaoke show for professional KJs.
- Control your CD drive when playing audio CDs.
- Mix music and other audio recordings live with synchronization.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Play karaoke files and host karaoke shows from your laptop comp...
- Create and edit audio files professionally, apply filters and e...
- Mix video, audio, and visualizations.
- Play your own Karaoke song files on PC.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Mix songs or videos like a pro DJ using instant beat-matching, ...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Organize, manage karaoke songs, and playback your digital media...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Horrible Sequel - Completely bugged - Useless"
Version: PCDJ Red Mobile 2 18.104.22.168
so bad there is not enough room. see summary
I have been a PCDJ user for years, and I have recommended it time and time again. With that said, understand that I mean this in the strongest possible words. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS RELEASE!
PCDJ RED is a utterly useless and bugged sequel to what was a promising software.
Let me just recite a brief list of the issues that have plagued our shows since upgrading:
1) The search engine is bugged. It's now string based instead of keyword based. In order to find a song you may need to search by title, artist, even album separately and it still may not list the song you wanted. This has lead to several embarrassing moments with brides/clients trying to explain that we didn't have the song they wanted, when i know its on the drive.
2) There are now embarrassing sound effects on a few features which can not be turned off.
3) The red circle progress bar is now gone... this was a great feature that was easy to see when stepped away from the screen and talking to clients... its loss has now tied you to the console.
4) No more waitlist. or cases. now they have playlists... which may or may not randomly disappear (happened twice to us when prebuilding lists for clients)
5) Playlist feature has a MAJOR BUG... if you have a playlist actively highlighted. you can still search for songs, but dragging it into the playlist has no effect. no message, no error, no song added. If you unselect the playlist you can drag songs in it again... can be very embarrassing if you are trying to rapidly build a list of songs coming up for your event.
6) highlighting played songs is hopelessly bugged. instead of highlighting songs you played. it highlights songs which were "loaded". if you que up a song, and change your mind, it still shows as played... so you have no idea what you have played out of your requested songs.
7) worse than that, if you have multiple copies of song, it will highlight all of them. leaving you no way to know which version was the right one if you need to record differences later.
8) itunes connection is bugged and looses connection during performance, i couldnt use the playlist for more than a few songs.
9) and the worst... the reason i am on here in the first place... i now have hours of work to do.. to completely rebuild my playlists as the entire database was lost AGAIN...
this is by far the worst software release i have ever seen. PCDJ Red 2 makes WindowsME look like a good idea!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content